Thursday, April 4, 2013

What makes a owner operator company unique ?

Elements carpet cleaning and restoration located in Windsor , Ontario is a owner operator company .
We specialize in tile and grout cleaning & carpet cleaning when the phone rings I pick up and answer every question you may have . I fully understand every element of my business and appreciate every client that decides to use our services . After the work is scheduled I the owner operator fully trained do a walk through with you our client . We don't send out a shady low paid employee with an attitude to your residence like the larger companies do. I the owner of Elements Robert Russell will come out and delivery on my guarantees . Let's face it , its my companies reputation on the line . Take a minute to think that over before your next cleaning appointment . If Elements carpet cleaning and restoration is a company you want to do business with . Call 519-819-9095 or see our site elementsrestoration.ca as owner I promise you the very best service money can buy.

Robert Russell
Owner operator
Elements carpet cleaning and restoration

No comments:

Post a Comment